Cracking Christmas Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Ansell Electrical Products Limited (company no. 04134581) whose registered office is at Unit 6b Stonecross Industrial Park, Yew Tree Way, Golborne, Warrington, WA3 3JD and Ansell (Sales and Distribution) Ltd (company no 01638648), Unit 2, M2 Business Park, Duncrue Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT3 9AQ together Ansell Lighting, promoter, we, us or our.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Ansell Lighting and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page with the competition being promoted on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram profiles.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for each prize draw will be midnight on the day of posting with the overall competition finishing on Friday 18th December 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Ansell Lighting’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Visit one of our social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram) to see our competition post.
b. Follow the steps to enter, which include following us, liking the post and commenting on or responding to our post.
c. Entrants must be employed by or represent an electrical contractor or wholesaler.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. A total of 10 winners will be chosen.
14. There are 10 prizes to be won which include Canon camera and photo printer, Echo Dot 4, Fitbit Inspire HR, Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds, OCTO bundle, Fire 7 Tablet, Nespresso Magimix Inissia, Echo Show 5, £50 Uber Eats voucher.
15. The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Ansell Lighting and or its agents.
17. The winners will be notified by social media message to the account used to enter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / will be delivered.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Ansell Lighting shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. The winners names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.